Krav Maga Underground
Krav Maga is the official defensive tactics system of the Israeli Defense Force. Their soldiers are men and women aged 18 to 51, so their fighting system focuses on techniques that are:
- Based on instinctive movements, so they are easy to learn and easy to remember under stress.
- Not dependent on size, strength, or special physical ability, so Krav Maga techniques can be used effectively by men and women of all ages.
Krav Maga is the most practical, fastest-growing self defense system in the United States, used by hundreds of U.S. law enforcement agencies and military units, and practiced by thousands of adults across the country.
Key Benefits Include
- Self confidence with all aspects of your life
- Threat awareness, avoidance, and neutralization
- How to deal with bullies and pier pressure
- Better focus and a stronger mindset
- Over all fitness and increased body mechanics